Course Description Microsoft Project 2007: Level 2 is the second course in the Microsoft Project 2007 series. In Microsoft Project 2007: Level 1 , you used your project management skills to create a complete project plan. This course will build upon that knowledge, and give you the opportunity to work with a project plan once it has entered the project implementation phase.
- exchange project plan data with other applications
- update project plans
- create custom reports
- reuse project plan information
Students enrolling in this class should have:
- An understanding of project management concepts
- Knowledge of a Windows operating system
- Microsoft Project 2007: Level 1
This course is designed for a person who has an understanding of project management concepts, who is responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and who needs a tool to manage those project plans. It is also intended for a person who has a basic understanding of Microsoft Project 2007.