Course Description Welcome to Microsoft Project 2007: Level 1. This course is the first in a series of two courses designed for individuals who will use Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 as a tool to assist them in managing projects. The topics in this course cover the critical skills necessary to create and modify a project plan file that contains tasks, resources, and resource assignments.
- Create a project plan file containing tasks
- Organize these tasks in a work breakdown structure containing task relationships
- Create and assign resources
- Finalize the project to implement the project plan.
Students enrolling in this class should have the following:
- An understanding of project management concepts.
- Knowledge of a Windows operating system, either Windows 2000: Introduction or Windows XP: Introduction.
This course is designed for a person who has an understanding of project management concepts, who is responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and who needs a tool to manage those project plans.