This 5-day, lecture-and-lab course covers in-line functions, overloaded functions, function templates, default arguments, references, const qualifier, arrays, multiple-subscripted arrays, pointers, pointer arithmetic, function pointers, strings, optimizing memory use and improving execution performance. The course can be customized to the client’s needs at no additional charge.
- VC++101—Introduction to Visual C++ 2008 for Non-Programmers: Part 1.
- Dive Into® Visual C++® 2008 Express
- Introduction to Visual C++ Programming
- Introduction to Classes and Objects
- Control Statements: Part 1
- Control Statements: Part 2
- Functions and an Introduction to Recursion
- Arrays and Vectors
VC++101—Introduction to Visual C++ 2008 for Non-Programmers: Part 1 or equivalent programming experience
Students enrolling in this course should understand the fundamentals of programming in C++, and preferably be familiar with the basic concepts of Windows programming.