This instructor-led workshop provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Web applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. The workshop focuses on user interfaces, Web site structure and functionality, and implementation details.
- Create a Web application
- Program a Web application
- Add and configure server controls for a Web application
- Use master pages to establish a common layout for a Web application
- Manage state data for a Web application
- Access and display data in a Web application
- Control access to a Web application
- Deploy a Web application
- Create a mobile Web application
knowledge and skills to develop Microsoft
This class will be complete in 80 hours of practical hands –on instructor led training sessions. Students are recommended to spend additional time practicing on labs provided at ABCO, which gives students more experience and knowledge in their respective fields.