This instructor-led course provides students with the enabling knowledge and skills required to create Microsoft .NET Applications with Visual Studio 2008. Students learn how to develop advanced .NET applications.
- Implementing System Types and Interfaces
- Implementing Collections and Generics
- Configuring and Installing Assemblies
- Monitoring and Debugging Applications
- Reading and Writing Files
- Serializing Data
- Implementing Delegates and Events
The audience for this course consists of Application Developers with the skills to develop business applications by using Visual Studio 2008 with Visual C#.
After completing this course, students will gain the skills to:
- Develop applications that use system types and collections
- Implement service processes, threading, and application domains in a .NET Framework application
- Embed configuration, diagnostic, management, and installation features into a .NET Framework application
- Implement serialization and input/output functionality in a .NET Framework application