Exam 64 722 IUWNE (CCNA)
Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless) validates associate-level knowledge and skills to configure, implement, and support of wireless LANs, specifically those networks using Cisco equipment. With a CCNA Wireless certification, network professionals can support a basic wireless network on a Cisco WLAN in a SMB to enterprise network. The CCNA Wireless curriculum includes information and practice activities to prepare them for configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting basic tasks of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise networks.
The goal of the course is to provide students with information and practice activities to prepare them to help design, install, configure, monitor, and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks of a Cisco WLAN in Enterprise installations.
Must have completed the following certification to be eligible to take the course.
- ICND 1 /CCENT Certification
Also must be knowledgeable in the following.
- Cisco lifecycle deployment – the SONA
- Basic knowledge of Wireless standards (IEEE)
- Wireless Regulation Environment (FCC, ETSI, etc.)
- Wireless certification organization (WiFi alliance).
The course will cover the following elements:
- Understand WLAN fundamentals
- Basics of spread spectrum technology
- The impact of various wireless technologies
- Wireless regulatory bodies, standards and certifications
- WLAN RF principles
- Networking technologies used in wireless
- Wireless topologies
- 82.11 authentication and encryption methods
- Frame types install a basic Cisco wireless LAN