The Server+ Certification confirms a technician’s knowledge of Industry Standard Server Architecture (ISSA) technology, technologies such as RAID, SCSI and multiple CPUs, as well as capabilities with server issues, including disaster recovery.
The CompTIA Server+ Certification Training Course measures the necessary competencies for network administrators working in the IT industry. Students will learn the knowledge and skills needed to manage multi-platform support, changing user needs, increased server demand, maintenance, setting control, and disaster planning on a variety of operating systems.
The course will cover the following elements:
- System Hardware
- Server Availability
- Server Planning
- The Server on the Network
- Server Operating Systems
- Disaster Planning and Recovery
Server technologies experience preferred but not required
Server+ certification is geared toward mid- to upper-level server technicians.
- Get a head start with certification to the equivalent of two years server experience.
- Get in above the ground floor with responsibilities to match.
- The Server+ credential can be used as an elective towards Microsoft Certified System Administrator certification.