You have familiarized yourself with the basic image editing tools of Adobe Photoshop. Now, you need to manage images for optimal web and print display. In this course, you’ll work with advanced image handling tools and features available in Photoshop.
Level 2 builds on top of the topics covered in the first level. In this course you will learn how to apply filters, work with detailed selections and advanced layer techniques. You also use special effects, shapes and brushes, and creative type techniques.
Basic PC skills are necessary to complete this course. These basic skills include: a basic understanding of a computer’s operating system, launching an application, creating and saving files, and copying files from CDs and other media. In addition, you should have completed the Photoshop Basic Image Enhancement Level 1 course.
- Work with advanced image handling tools and features available in Photoshop
- Create images for use on the Web
- Prepare images to be viewed across different Platforms
- Manage color in a Photoshop image
- Use the advanced image and video support features available in Photoshop
- Automate Photoshop tasks
- Incorporate the use of variables in Photoshop composition