You probably used Adobe Illustrator to create simple illustrations and logos. However, you may need to create complex illustrations, print documents without any errors or color mismatches, or prepare illustrations for the web. In this course, you will create complex, robust illustrations that go beyond those you could create using Illustrator’s basic tools.
You will create complex illustrations, manage color across a range of devices, and control how illustrations print, appear on the web and preview them in mobile devices.
Before taking this course, you should complete the Adobe® Illustrator®: Level 1 or have equivalent knowledge.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a complex illustration
- Enhance complex illustrations
- Create a vector version of a raster graphic
- Color an artwork using the Live Paint and Live Color features
- Create special effects
- Apply color management so that the colors on the screen and the output match as accurately as possible
- Prepare documents for composite and commercial printing
- Export graphics for the web and mobile