Adobe Flash: Level 1 is animation design course for you if you need to create web pages or web page components that contain text, graphics, and animation, and that will display correctly in almost every browser and most computing platforms.
You will create Flash-based movies that contain graphics, text and animation. This course is ideal for the professional who wants to develop multimedia and distribute it throughout the World Wide Web. Target customers include advertising agencies, marketing agencies, production houses, design, or media focused departments within larger corporations.
To get the most out of this course, students should be familiar with using a Windows-based computer. They should be comfortable using the Internet with Internet Explorer; familiarity with other browsers is a plus. Furthermore, students should have a basic understanding of HTML and design and media applications, such as Freehand and Fireworks.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explore the types of applications you can build, how the user interface can be used, and how to create Flash movies
- Create and manipulate graphics in your Flash document
- Add text and Flash components to your Flash document
- Animate graphics using different techniques
- Add interactivity to your Flash document using buttons
- Work with movie clips
- Add audio to a movie
- Add video to a movie for creating dynamic animations in Flash
- Publish Flash documents
Course Duration: 16 Hours