Your First Step to a Brighter Future
Admissions Policies and Requirements
ABCO Technology Institute is proud to provide educational opportunities in Southern California and welcomes all applicants for admission. Come to our school campus to pick up an admissions application.
ABCO has specific admissions criteria and students must provide documentation that they can meet these requirements before the school will accept their application for enrollment. In addition to general admissions criteria, certain courses or programs may require additional prerequisites before the student will be granted admission into the program. Read the general admissions requirements below and check the prerequisites for each program through the admissions office, the school catalog, or on this website.
The following Admissions Process applies to all students:
- The applicant meets with an Admissions Representative to discuss the programs that are available and, together with the help of the Admissions Representative, define the educational objectives of the applicant.
- The applicant is provided a tour of the facility.
- Student must submit their High School Diploma, GED or GED Equivalent education.
- Upon acceptance into the school, the applicant will complete the agreement that includes the terms of the registration fee and tuition. If the school rejects the applicant, he/she will be notified immediately and all sums paid as part of the program tuition will be fully refunded to the student
Required Documentation for Admission consideration:
The following documentation is required from the student in order to be admitted into ABCO Technology Institute programs:
- All applicants MUST have minimum High School, GED or GED equivalent education.
- High school transcript, copy of actual diploma or equivalent, Military DD214 documentation indicating High School equivalent validated, and/or college transcripts (mailed directly from sending institution) showing date of high school graduation.
- High school or postsecondary documentation from a country other than the United States must be translated and evaluated to be at least the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma or college degree by an agency that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) or Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE).
- Copy of two forms of identification which can include any of the following:
- Social Security Number
- U.S. Driver’s License [Valid]
- U.S. Military ID [Valid]
- Non-Driver’s Id issued by the State [United States ID]
- Non-Citizen Identification Card
- Health Certificate
- Voter Registration ID
Applicants are notified of their acceptance when all materials, documents and credentials have been received and the processing is complete.
Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to ABCO Technology Institute. The school reserves the right to refuse admission prior to or following enrollment if the applicant becomes ineligible as determined by the policies of the ABCO Management Team or the School Director. Final acceptance or denial is determined by the School Director, subject to the applicant’s right of appeal or request for consideration as a special exception.
Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about IT career training and exploring whether ABCO Technology Institute is right for you, fill out the form on this page and receive more information.
A helpful Admissions Representative will be happy to answer any questions you have and help with everything from scheduling to financial aid.
For immediate questions, call 310-216-3067.